Friday, May 27, 2016

Wooooster weekend


I bear no fondness for this college, but nonetheless, and after much mental juggling, I have just registered for the alumni weekend which will begin on the ninth of June. This will be my first return in over fifty years. It's a six hour drive from my kind of town, and I'll leave the Green Hornet behind, convertible top and super premium gas be damned, since my principle motivation is finding a rich widow, and I don't want to appear to be a pleasure seeking roué. Which I am not, rich widows to the contrary notwithstanding. The only local alums I know of here are probably steeped in piety and shovel wads of cash to the development fund, which gets their names on buildings. My theory is, that's why god invented spray paint at five bucks a can.

No comments: