Monday, January 26, 2009

Rat Zinger out of Rome or: Revenge of the Coneheads!


The Dick Times: News that Bites!
Dateline Vatican City, where right turn on red got its start!
26 January, Year of the Rat

Rat Zinger out of Rome
or
Revenge of the Coneheads!

Pope pals up
with busted bishops,
enfolds four in warm embrace,
and studies facts of Holocaust,
passing on gas and dead six million!

Prayer to convert Jews
makes Al Jazeera news!

Rabbis react as church lurch to right
sheds light on other faiths’ flight
from reason!

World’s fundys go mental
in orthodoxy season!

NEW FEATURE: The beneDicktion!
Bless my house and burn his down
keep a moat around my town
hand me my Kalashnikov
I’ll shoot my brother’s backside off.
Amen, Amen, and Amen

And! The Diquiz!
What became of all those great Popes
from a few years back:
The Chinese Pope Eye
The Sardinian Pope Secola
The Albanian Pope Gozaweezel
Huh? I mean, where are they?
We need them!

No comments: